Sismo - Privacy
Sismo is an attestation protocol that enables users to selectively reveal data on their wallets such as soul-bound NFTs or wallet activity. This preserves users' privacy by providing summaries of wallet characteristics as Sismo Badges without revealing the wallet address.
Zero Knowledge Proof of Work aka zkPoW is a Sismo-based work reputation privacy layer that lets you prove facts about your work history without revealing all of your job details.
⭐ Aggregating Reputation: Unify many accounts and reputations under one Sismo Work Reputation Vault to summarize data on your history across everywhere you do work
⭐ Protecting Privacy: Only show marketplaces and hirers Sismo Badges summarizing the work you’ve done - not who you’ve worked for and why
With the combo of TalentLayer and Sismo in zkPoW, finally, workers can share their full reputations while also not sacrificing privacy. This happens with special Sismo Badges that summarize work history that users have gained on TalentLayer network job platforms.
We developed 6 different functions to leverage the TalentLayer data.
With these, you can for example :
- prove that you earn a certain amount of money by month, and then use it to obtain a loan
- prove that you worked for a certain company without revealing the detail of the job
- prove that you are skilled in a subject like solidity by having 5 jobs completed with at least 4 stars
- receive a badge for being the talent of the month on a given skill
- create a voting power based on the number of times a worker got a 5 stars jobs on a give skill
- gives a gamification aspect to freelancing, and enhance motivation to perform work using decentralized protocols.
We've developed a module in our Indie Demo Dapp that lets a platform display Sismo badges that a user has earned.
All TalentLayer third-party modules are housed in separate folders in the TalentLayer Indie demo dapp, and can easily be added to platforms by copying the folder into your repo.